Thank you for visiting our website. Please read these terms and conditions of use before using this
site which is operated by Girlguiding North East England (‘we’ or ‘us’).
We operate this site for the purpose of advertising our products and services to customers and
potential customers. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in
return for which we will provide you with access.
From time to time we may modify the terms and conditions so please continue to review the
conditions of use whenever accessing or using this site. If at any time you do not wish to accept these
terms and conditions then you may not use this site.
Please note that:
- Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions which take effect on your use of the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please do not use the website for purchasing products.
- We agree to supply products to you through this website and you agree to accept the products available through this website subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We may make various changes to the terms and conditions set out below (and without notice to you) by updating postings on this part of the website. Your continued use of this website after such changes have been made shall be deemed to constitute your binding acceptance of such changes.
- This site and all materials, names, logos and related products are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights that are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- We are happy for you to browse this website and download and/or print anything that may interest you. However, your access to this website and the information/material contained on it does not give you a licence (or any other right) to reproduce, print or distribute or otherwise use such information or material for your own personal use.
- The supplier of goods purchased pursuant to these terms and conditions is: North East England
Guide Association operating as Girlguiding North East England.Girlguiding North East England
7 Alpha Court
Monks Cross Drive
Telephone: 01904 676076
Making a purchase
All prices include VAT where applicable. All prices (including postage and packing) may be subject to
change as a result of increase in direct costs.
- Prices quoted by Girlguiding North East England exclude postage and packaging. All payments for products made through this website will be procured through a secure browser. All authority for payments must be made/given at the time of confirming the relevant order. Payments can be made by authorised credit or debit card (we accept all major credit and debit cards except for American Express, Diners Club and Maestro International). No payment shall be deemed to have been received by us until funds are cleared. All orders are subject to your credit/debit card being approved.
- Please ensure that the expiry date of your credit/debit card is at least 28 days after the agreed or anticipated dispatch date or your confirmed order. As payment is taken just prior to the point of dispatch, if your credit/debit card has expired, we will be unable to take payment to fulfil your order. You agree to indemnify us in full against all administration charges, costs and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment(s) from you in the event of a failed payment.
Postage and packing
There is a charge of £0.75 for up to 3 items, £1.50 for 3-10 items and £2.75 for 10+ items as a
contribution towards postage and packing per UK delivery address for all orders.
Goods will, in the absence of specified notification and/or at your request, normally be dispatched
within four working days after payment clearance. Please allow up to a further three days for delivery.
If you have any specified delivery requests you will be charged for any additional postage or
administration costs incurred. We will normally use Royal Mail 2nd Class post for sending goods.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the goods you have ordered, you can return them to us for an
exchange or refund at any time during the period of 28 days beginning with the day on which you
receive the goods, provided you have notified us within 14 days after the delivery of the goods
that you want to return them.
You can notify us that you want to return the goods by:
- Email: email@example.com, or
- Post: ‘Returns’, Girlguiding North East England, 7 Alpha Court, Monks Cross Drive, Huntington, York, Y032 9WN
You must then return the goods to us as far as practicable in their original condition and packaging.
Your right to cancel your order does not apply to the following unless they are faulty.
- Goods made to your specification or which are personalised for you.
- Audio or video recordings which have been unsealed by you.
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods to us for exchange or refund, except in cases
of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods.